Sunday, May 20, 2012

Artist's Choice - Bob Dylan: Music That Matters To Him

Artist's Choice - Bob Dylan: Music That Matters To Him Review



Tracks: (1) Pee Wee Crayton - Do Unto Others; (2) Clancy Eccles - Don't Brag, Don't Boast; (3) Stanley Brothers with The Clinch Mountain Boys - The Fields Have Turned Brown; (4) Gus Viseur - Flambee Montalbanaise (Valse); (5) Red Prysock - Hand Clappin'; (6) Sol Hoopii & His Novelty Quartette - I Like You; (7) Ray Price - I'll Be There (If You Ever Want Me); (8) Stuff Smith & His Onyx Club Boys - I'se a Muggin' (Part 2); (9) Charley Jordan - Keep It Clean; (10) Junior Wells - Little by Little (I'm Losing You); (11) Patty & the Emblems - Mixed-Up, Shook-Up Girl; (12) Getatchew Kassa - Tezeta (Fast); (13) Flaco Jimenez with Toby Torres & Jose Morante - Victimas del Huracan Beulah; (14) Wanda Jackson - I Gotta Know; (15) Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra - I Hear Music; (16) Junior Parker - Pretty Baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment